Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Great One!

I have put this recipe on my other blog, but it has been improved so I thought I would post it again. This is CPK's Chipotle Chicken Pizza. Below is the actual recipe, here is how I make it:

(this makes 4 personal size pizza)
Cut up 5 chicken tenders and coat with chipotle sauce (you can just buy this in a can either with the mexican food or near the tomatoes). Brown Chicken. I use whole wheat pitas for convenience but any pizza dough is fine.
Put chipotle sauce on pittas (this stuff is spicy so beware of putting too much), then layer with mozzarella cheese and chicken. Drizzle with cilentro sauce (recipe on website) and bake until cheese is bubbley.
Roast in a pan 1 can of drained corn (thawed corn from the freezer will work as well) and 1/2 red pepper. Then add 1 can drained black beans and 1 sm. can of chilis. Top this mixture on pizza and drizzle again with cilantro sauce.

http://www.woai.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=feb89a19-e7df-404c-b387-7a98b92c94bb

No comments: